My Client are a Global City Tech company are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to start in July
Due to a busy period they are looking to hire someone for a minimum of 4 months and to be reveiwed
This role will act as a trusted advisor to managers and provide support in developing and delivering on all people plans and initiatives in line with the business strategy.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- To support Head of HR with line management of team and commercial delivery to the business
- Help shape and embed strategic HR agenda in line with their values and commitments.
- To oversee and authorise the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations, and variations of employment.
- To advise and assist HR team with more complex employee relations and act as escalation for stakeholder management issues.
- To manage adhoc HR project work.
- Supports and develops the remaining HR team with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
- To review all HR operations and processes to assess whether they are fit for purpose, recommending alternatives where appropriate.
- Payroll coordination as and when needed.
The ideal HR Business Partner will have:
- Operated as a HR Advisor / HRBP previously in the UK and have a solid understanding of employment law.
- Experience working within Financial or Professional Services and / or Technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR.
- Experience of working in a large, matrixed environment is preferred.
- CIPD qualified.
Immediate Start - 27th July
Duration: 4 months
Hybrid working: 2 days in the office (very flexible)
Salary based around £45K - £55K