£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
An exciting HR & Recruitment Executive opportunity working for CIPD qualified HR professional to join a reputable Financial Services client based in the City.
Great company culture, work life balance and benefits!
As the HR & Recruitment Executive you will work as part of the wider HR team, but be solely responsible for all levels of recruitment for temporary and permanent staff across the firm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident and strong communicator who is able to establish and build internal and external relationships with stakeholders and external agencies, aswell as providing support and advice to managers and employees on the recruitment process.
- Ensure appropriate job descriptions, grading, salary bands and approvals are agreed prior to recruitment and selection
- Arrange and attend interviews, both with agencies and
- Provide guidance and training to managers on interviewing and selection to ensure fair and consistent processes
- Carry out all new joiner integration activities including preparation of employment contract, right to work checks, referencing and relevant internal processes and documentation
- Visa and right to work annual audit
- Generalist HR activities, for example staff inductions, referencing, reception cover and employee relations
- Ad hoc project work, for example graduate recruitment, annual employee engagement surveys, salary surveys and monitoring of employer brand
- Travel when necessary
- Concur system