City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum
16 days ago
HR Assistant - £25,000
My client a high-quality, capital market and private wealth service are looking for a young & dynamic HR Assistant to join their team on a 3 month FTC basis.
My client works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals.
The client are looking for a switched on candidate who wants a career within HR & are looking for an opportunity to learn. You will be reporting to mostly the HR Officer & the HR Manager.
- Support the tracking and reporting of recruitment
- Provide offers of employment and ensure right to work and reference checks are completed
- Setup new employees on various systems and benefits and ensure all new starter actions are completed in a timely manner
- Input all changes into the payroll system, and liaise with the payroll provider regarding any changes they make
- Support the HR Team during salary and bonus review cycle
- Conduct exit interviews as directed
- Support HR team with monthly reporting
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
If you are a graduate or looking for a start within your HR career within a global well known financial services organisation, Please get in touch!