My Client are a fast growing Digital Analytics firm based in the heart of Central London who are looking for a HR Assistant to join their expanding HR team, there is lots of career growth and opportunity within the team.
- Responsible for the delivery of HR related administration supporting the end to end employee life cycle including new joiners, leavers, salary/benefit changes, maternity/parental leave, sick pay etc.
- ?Maintain accurate employee records for all employees, contractors, interns and work experience students, ?adhering to Data Protection guidelines
- Recruitment administration e.g. standardising interview question sheets and templates. Extending support to all Hiring Managers on the interview panel when required
- Administer offer letters and contracts of employments for all new joiners and support with their integration into the business
- ?Track and report annual leave balances plus general HR metrics
- Track and review probation end dates (for the UK) and follow up with Line Managers to ensure that the probation process is well managed.
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partner to plan communications to all employees regarding benefits and upcoming events or training
- ?Be empowered to suggest ways in which document processes can be amended to ensure smarter ways of working
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with integrity in accordance with the GDPR and Company policies and procedures
- ?Support HR processes, including the annual compensation review, appraisals and grievances/disciplinary etc.
- Support with global payroll preparation and ensure that all data is accurate
- Support with 2019 diversity and inclusion initiatives, providing input and follow up
- Support ad hoc ER case issues/disciplinaries/grievances and escalating to HRBP as appropriate
- Assist with other ad-hoc HR Projects as they come up
Offering a range of benefits such as training programmes, progression through the business, subsidised gym, life insurance, season ticket loan and a brilliant culture - the firm invest time into their people and as such have a wonderful culture around them.
- Minimum three years in an HR administrator role;
- Experience of/involvement in Employee Relations issues;
- Excellent computer skills (competent in Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Have a critical eye for detail and have the ability to follow processes and procedures;