£200 - £220 per day + plus hols
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HRBP to work for this dynamic media company.
You will build relationships within the EMEA Accounting and Business Group, providing a professional, proactive and solutions focused support to leaders, managers and employees of the function. By understanding the key business drivers and priorities, you will be able to provide an effective interface with the HR Centres of Excellence and the rest of the HR Business Partnering team to support the business.
- To drive the delivery and development of the people agenda, ensuring it is in alignment with HR and Business strategy
- Pro-actively develop strong working relationships with key business and HR stakeholders, including with US based leaders and teams, which enable a solution-orientated approach to delivering HR initiatives
- Pro-actively engage with the Centres of Excellent to obtain specialist advice and facilitate value add solutions to your client groups.
- Pro-actively manage annual HR processes with the business and HR Centre of Excellence e.g., Salary Planning / Talent Planning / Performance Management / Organisational Change
- Effectively manage the headcount and partner with recruitment teams
- Work collaboratively with the HRBP team
- Proven record of managing client relationships and working at HRBP level
- Multi -disciplined HR experience
- Experienced of working in a fast-moving International Company
- previous Change Management experience / OD restructure is essential
- Preferably you will have experience of working within an Accounting and Business Group
Start : Immediate
Location: Home based until offices open then West London
Day Rate: £220 - £245