City of London, London
£23000 - £24500 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
over 1 year ago
6 Months FTC
My Client are Global Office Workspace based in the heart of the City on the hunt for an HR Coordinator - Must be Spanish Speaking.
You will be reporting directly into the HR Manager and helping assist with the day to day HR Administration. You must have 6-12 Months Generalist HR experience.
- Supporting the talent team with HR & Benefits Administration
- Prepare and process payroll on a monthly basis
- Updating data on the HR software system with new starter information, absences and leavers
- Attend disciplinary meetings, grievance and appeal hearings
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end creating job specifications and advertising the vacancy
- Providing support to the finance system taking accurate notes
- Input, maintain and update employee information on the HR Database, conducting regular checks to ensure data accuracy and confidentiality is maintained
- Creating offer letters and contracts for new employees and pre employment screening
- Advanced Excel, Outlook and Word Skills, with the ability to analyse and record data
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of HR policies, employment law and ER cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that is detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A desire to improve and change processes
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply/ get in touch!