Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£21000 - £22000 per annum
9 months ago
TECH START UP
HR Coordinator - Part Time
REPORTS TO TITLE: Talent Business Partner OR Senior Talent Business Partner
Part time hours 24 or 28 hours / Flexibility
Paying up to £21,000
Supporting more than 150 people, the candidate will need excellent Excel skills, great understanding when collating payroll and must have strong payroll experience. Data driven with high energy. Required to make decisions within remit and to escalate issues with significant risk/implication.
- To provide a full, professional and confidential HR support service to the Company.
- To provide support to other offices as required.
- Work closely with the Talent Business Partners and other HR Specialist teams to ensure that these administration processes are efficiently executed
- Provide first line support in answering simple HR queries
- Support Talent Partner team with HR and Benefits administration to support delivery of HR objectives and through the entire employee lifecycle.
- Provide general administrative support to the function including PO Creation in Finance system, meeting attendance and taking accurate and concise notes/minutes, and occasional Reception cover.
- Prepare employee communications so that the correct information is included in an easy to understand format.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic employee records and data to assist the delivery of a best-in-class HR service.
- Creates offer letters and contracts for new employees, initiates and completes pre-employment screening
- Input, maintain and update employee information on the HR database, conducting regular checks to ensure data accuracy and confidentiality is maintained.
- Attain SuperUser level on the HRIS, teach and coaches others in system usage, work with HR Technology team to look for and implement process improvement or automation opportunities
- Prepare, check and submit payroll(s) as required, working with Finance and Payroll provider to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Any other duties and responsibilities consistent with the role.
- Advanced Excel, Outlook and Word skills, with the ability to analyze and record data accurately.
- Payroll experience and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter that is detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Team player with a "can do attitude" who contributes to the overall success of the HR function.
- Ability to maintain confidentially at all times.
- A professional attitude and the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation
- A desire to improve and change processes
- Hold or be working towards professional HR certification and knowledge to answer 1st line HR support questions and maturity to know when to escalate.
- Experience of HR Information systems as administrator.