West End, London
Up to £55000.00 per annum
11 months ago
HR Advisor / Generalist - Private Equity £55,000
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced, HR generalist to join a growing Private Equity firm in London.
The HR generalist will work in a team of 2, and be responsible for up to 70 - 90 staff.
A true Generalist who is confident to lead on the end to end Advisory piece.
This is a challenging opportunity, implementing policies, procedures and transforming HR into an efficient environment.
Day to day responsibilities may very likely be side tracked with general "firefighting" tasks that may arise last minute to support the business.
Duties will include:
- HR procedures inline with the new vision and expectations
- HR Administration
- HR Projects
- Employee relations
- Recruitment & Comp & Benz
- System implementation and L&D
- Leading of ER case work
- Managing UK Payroll
- Creating and keeping on top of industry policy and procedures
- Implementing new HR systems
- Providing Executives with data from reporting
- Building key relationships with Senior stakeholders
- Leading on various tasks including Recruitment for teams
The ideal candidate will be strong on systems, including Excel. Having had strong exposure within a HR Advisor / Generalist position previously. A confident and personable candidate who is excellent at building key relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please get in touch! Paige@kennedypearce.com