North London, London
EM - HR GEN_1559916259
10 months ago
9 Month FTC
9 Month FTC
£33 - 35k
My client, a global Professional services firm are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join their busy team based out of their North London Office.
In this busy role you will be providing and effective and efficient HR service to the business. Your role as a HR Generalist you will be reporting into the Head of HR working in a team of 10!
- Strong generalist HR skillset
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of employment law issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working at HR Advisor level
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- CIPD qualified or at least started the CIPD journey.
- Advising line managers and providing guidance on all areas of employee lifestyle
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for all employee relation cases including employee wellbeing, absences, disciplinary, grievances etc
- Provide and manage accurate payroll information and maternity, promotions, transfers, to ensure that payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure the company follows best practice in the management of staff
- Coach staff on how to deal with complex employee issues
- Ensure all HR records are maintained in accordance with our company policy and legal requirements
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!