£38000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
HR Manager - Slough
My Client a Global Strategic Travel Solutions company are looking for a HR Manager for one of their subsidiaries based in Slough.
You will have the expertise of a HR generalist combined with general business and management skills.
You will work closely with the Head of HR UK and the Managing Director and be responsible for looking after the welfare of the employees within the business, to ensure an efficient, compassionate and approachable service is provided at all times. You will also have regular contact with the HR team based in Head office, London.
- Provide a comprehensive HR advisory service to all managers and staff to ensure that the company follows best practice in the management of its staff and to ensure compliance with legal requirements of all HR related issues
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures in line with Company standards
- Key point of contact for all employee relations (including but not limited to); performance management, family friendly related, absence management, employee wellbeing, compliance, disciplinary, grievances, employee benefits, TUPE.
- Provide advice and facilitate/chair meetings with regards to performance management and development
- Support Managers with the end-to-end recruitment procedure
- Manage the Onboarding process for all new employees, including the issuing of contractual packs and induction schedules
Further details available, this is an urgent position pls email your CV Today not Tomorrow