Up to £50000.00 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a HR Manager for a Consultancy based in Oxford. My client are looking for an experienced and approachable HR Manager to join their established team.
The HR Manager supports the Head of HR in settling direction for the team, leading the core HR team and responsible for delivering operational excellence to the business clients.
- Line management of 2
- Managing Employee relations casework
- Working with employees, Line Managers and partners coaching them and advising on all HR Issues.
- Leading on driving staff engagement including managing our engagement tools.
- Working with the HR team to update and deliver all HR policies and procedures in line with current legislation and best practise.
- Working closely with the Head of HR including ownership of payroll and the benefits service.
- Supporting the L&D Manager in delivering the learning strategy.
- Working with the team on talent management, succession planning and resourcing to deliver optimum outcomes.
- Managing the performance management processes and coaching/upskills managers throughout this process.
- Providing support to the rest of the HR team.
- Line Manage the HR Advisor.
- Assisting the Director of HR.
Skills and competencies
- Previous HR experience, especially within managing a HR team required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in an international environment and/or speaking a European language is desirable
- Ability to work independently and using initiative.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders.