City of London
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Plus Benefits
20 days ago
I have a great opportunity for a HR Graduate to join my client, a Financial Services company, as a HR Officer. As HR Officer you will provide HR support on all operational elements from on-boarding, payroll, recruitment and general admin.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, enthusiastic individual looking to take the next step on their HR journey. In return you will receive a salary up to £30,000 plus benefits!
This HR Officer Role is based in the office Full Time.
Responsibilities of HR Officer
- Managing the HR inbox and acting as the main contact for general HR queries
- Manage the administration of the monthly payroll documentation
- Acting as one of the contacts for the on-boarding process, including drafting contracts and offer letters, requesting references, conducting right to work checks, setting up on compliance training and scheduling and hosting the induction overview and buddy networking session
- Publishing vacancies on the portal acting as one of the contacts for the on-boarding process
- Ensure that all employees changes are documented and updated on the HR system
- Responsible for coordination of the monthly new joiner inductions and ensuring joiners attend within their probation periods
Skills of HR Officer
- Human Resources Degree with a passion for HR
- Thorough attention to detail
- Great MS word, excel, PowerPoint skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building skills