City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Location: City Of London
Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for a HRIS Analyst for a global insurance company. This role will play a key role in the planning, implementation and maintenance of HR systems. The position supports business processes and continuity by ensuring system compliance, efficiency and functionality. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years HRIS PeopleSoft experience, working for large - medium sided organisations.
Main Responsibilities for the HRIS Analyst:
- Understands the HR business processes supported by the HR systems.
- Performs system support and analysis, including functionality and design review, end to end user testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or updates. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate implementation of upgrade or fix.
- Liaises HR and IT as well as 3 party vendors; identifies and understands business processes and translates them into system functionality requirements. Provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities.
- Ensures system integration functionality, including review of integration specifications and development suggestions, troubleshoot integration issues, execute system audits for validation and compliance.
- Provides production support as an escalation point including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system or integration issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Maintains systems security and reporting access, including submits requests, understands role-based security, understands system security triggers.
- Generates reports/queries, including; writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing reporting tools available to support organization's reporting requirements.
- Performs rudimentary system configurations, including build and maintain jobs, organizations, look up tables.
Skills and experience required for the HRIS Analyst:
- Experience in an HRIS role with in-depth experience of maintaining, enhancing and troubleshooting various HR systems
- PeopleSoft essential. Other HRIS and talent management tools considered.
- Working knowledge of time and attendance systems preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Possess and maintains a positive and inquisitive attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships, resolve problems, remove barriers, & communicate effectively.
For more Information please call Shane White at KennedyPearce Consulting