City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Are you an Indirect Tax Senior Manager/Director looking to move on from your current firm due to lack of autonomy?
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic firm in Central London who are on the lookout for their next Indirect Tax Director.
You'll be able to deliver outstanding service to both clients and colleagues and you won't be afraid to get stuck into your workload. You will be CTA qualified and will have demonstrated the following within your current role:
* Provide technical support and expertise on VAT & SDLT with a property bias
* To work with Partners to provide tax solutions to issues raised.
* Provide support and knowledge to Partners and the Audit and Accounts Team in advising clients on all issues relating to VAT and SDLT.
Client and external relationships
* Correspond with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
* Develop strong client relationships, and in conjunction with the responsible Partner, liaising regularly with clients.
* In conjunction with the Tax Managers plan, prepare and deliver monthly training sessions to employees at all levels including Partners.
Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and legislation
* Ensure the firm's Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure the firm's Anti-Bribery policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure all client data or data that can identify a specific individual is processed, stored and retained in compliance with firm policy and GDPR legislation.
* Ensure you do not engage in any activity or practice which would constitute an offence under a UK tax evasion facilitation offence under section 45(1) of the Criminal Finances Act 2017; or a foreign tax evasion facilitation offence under section 46(1) of the Criminal Finances Act 2017 a foreign tax evasion facilitation offence under section 46(1) of the Criminal Finances Act 2017;
* Ensure full compliance and adherence to all policies and procedures as detailed in the firm's staff handbook.
* Any Ad hoc work including projects, as requested by the Partner
If you're fed up of being a corporate environment and long for a firm that promotes work-life balance then do get in touch.