£25000 - £28000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client a Top International Underwriting Agency are looking for a smart switched on Underwriting Assistant to join their growing team.
Perform general administrative duties and administration support to the Accident & Healthcare Underwriting team.
- Support the Accident & Health team on a day to day basis with administrative requirements to support the business.
- Maintain Contracts, Endorsements and Agreements and client folders.
- Provide assistance to the underwriters with updating internal systems.
- Assist in managing underwriters Administration i.e. filing of correspondence, slips, proposal forms.
- General administrative duties including scanning, photo copying, e-mail, answering the phone, taking messages.
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Preparing business correspondence (often using powerpoint and presentation computer software).
- Preparing and producing Policy Membership Packs and invoices for individual and corporate policies using the Dual software platform - involving data entry, checking and accuracy.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within underwriting.