City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Bookkeeper (Temp to perm)
About the Employer
Our client is a growing softwear security organisation that is rapidly expanding.
About the role
Due to the expanding client base, a position has become available for an experienced full time bookkeeper to join their team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of business clients ensuring a premium service with a strong focus on bookkeeping. This role requires someone with a strong eye for detail and the ability to provide exceptional service to the clients. Strong time management and accuracy skills are essential as you will be required to work across different jobs simultaneously. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and have solid customer care skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping functions for multiple subsidiary's
- Recording financial transactions using Sage 50
- Arranging payments of client creditors
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Processing payroll & reviewing wage increases
- Bank Reconciliations
- GL reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Reviewing client figures for accuracy
- Debt collection & account follow up for clients
- Updating of client databases
- Preparation & presentation of management reports
- Quality control of colleagues work
- Identify areas for improvement with clients workflow & investigate solutions
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 3 years practical bookkeeping experience
- Essential that you have at least 1 year recent Sage Line 50 experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently to deadlines
- A self- starter with a proven ability to identify and solve problems Strong drive to identify and develop strategies to improve efficiency and value to clients
- A high level of proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing business who provides a premium service to their clients. They offer genuine and caring services to assist their clients maintain and grow their business.
This is an opportunity to use your well-developed skills and be an integral part to the success of the business with a growing company with excellent development opportunities. A competitive salary is on offer!