West London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Interim Desktop Support Analyst
I am current recruiting for an Interim IT Support Analyst a well-established financial services company based in west of London. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of experience working within IT Support and comes ideally from a financial services background.
Desktop Support Analyst will have the following experience/skills:
- Build and install PCs, laptops, telephone systems, support wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, and mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with organisation standards.
- Provide the first level of technical support for London branch staff, and call upon suppliers or support as necessary in accordance with defined procedures.
- Maintain installed PCs, laptops, networks, servers, telephone systems and with routine maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance and support during testing/invocation ensuring systems are available and working.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior management.
- Support all IT project roll outs in London, providing input on technical requirements.
- Supervise Room Cleaning to ensure the safety and continuation of our servers
- Update software and migrate versions as required supporting Desktop roll-outs
- Explain and document technical issues
- Ensure usage of incident logging system to accurately record incidents and resolutions.
- Relevant Certifications such as Microsoft and Cisco.
- 5+ years of proven experience in IT as a Desktop support engineer.
- Good Understanding of Computer Support and Troubleshooting, Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Server products.
- Knowledge of IT Hardware/Software
- Analytically mind and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face, Telephone or Electronic Interaction with Clients.
- Good Language and Communications Skills.
- Ability to Work in a Team.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to thrive whilst working under pressure
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay