Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£6000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Due to growth of the team and demand for more services from this function. A global PLC based in Hertfordshire are searching for an Internal Audit Manager.
The team is looking to double in size in an exciting time for them. This is an excellent Internal Audit role as it is quite broad and varied in terms of areas giving a real overall feel for the business.
- Take a key role in supporting the development of approach to audit planning
- Support to Head of Audit for developing internal audit scope and supporting the performance of audit
- Overseeing a qualified junior
- Partnering with management teams to build cost-effective improvement recommendations
- Building strong relationships between Internal Audit team and various business stakeholders
- Business partnering and becoming a key trusted advisor within the business
- Working closely with risk-management teams and attending relevant meetings as required
- Prepare audit committee documentation and presentations
- Delivering and supporting the Internal Audit transformation
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience. Someone with Internal or external audit knowledge, team management experience and is keen to build and develop a department. IT audit experience would be advantageous.