City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
8 months ago
A newly created role has arisen in a FTSE listed property business based in the City for an Internal Auditor with an ambitious plan to build it into a Corporate Finance role.
The role will involve working with various business departments taking on ad-hoc commercial projects alongside with an aim to develop the role over a period of time into a fully fledged commercial role.
Duties of the role include:
Internal control design
- Review existing commercial and financial processes, identifying key points for control
- Assess existing controls and recommend enhancements / changes as appropriate
- Continual monitoring of the effectiveness of control design with improvements as necessary
Internal control testing
- Develop and roll out a testing programme and schedule
- Incorporate group testing requirements as necessary
- Develop and run training sessions for various departments covering processes and controls
- Win hearts and minds to ensure adherence to existing controls and that new processes / procedures are developed with controls at the forefront.
- Monthly reporting of internal audit projects and monitoring to directors
- Development and roll out of reporting packs to be sent to group
Central Finance Support
- Ad hoc projects and reporting work for the Divisional Finance Director
We are looking for a Big 4 trained ACA qualified individual with 2 years post qualified experience. Someone driven, ambitious and who wants to be a key business lead in a large business moving forward.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £85,000 per annum, a lucrative bonus and a structured and unique career plan to take advantage of.
Apply below to discuss!