City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join an expanding recruitment firm based in the City of London. As Internal Recruiter you will be responsible for the internal recruitment of all levels from Consultants, Directors to Executive Directors.
- End-to-end recruitment experience across HR, Finance, Transformation and Technology functions.
- Internal Learning and Development for employees working on progression strategies.
- Developing the best sourcing channels and influencing the recruitment strategies based on the market trends and best practices.
- Writing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Managing the interview and assessment process.
- Building an ongoing candidate talent pool using research, networking events and database information.
- Hosting or attending recruitment events, including career fairs and diversity forums.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment preferably.
- Previous experience in an in-house recruitment role, ideally in a similar industry.
- Experience using recruitment systems is needed.
- Very strong planning, administration, and organisational skills
- A passion for recruitment
- Sound knowledge of Learning and Development, employment law and HR issues.
- Ability to successfully screen candidates, conduct interviews, develop recruitment strategy across a business.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Fun and engaging