City of London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Hybrid, Pensions, Bonus
about 1 month ago
I URGENTLY require a Payroll & Benefits Manager operating in a sole capacity reporting in to the HR team operating out of their London HQ in the city. UK, US and APAC payroll experience is essential for this role as you will be responsible for start to finish and vendor management. Pivot tables and V-look ups are also essential. Also experience of managing benefits across the global function (US especially) is required.
- Payroll management and payroll processing in a sole capacity.
- Full owneship of the payroll across the UK, US and APAC.
- Posting of payroll journals in the accounting systems
- Managing year end processes e.g. P11Ds
- Managing integration of group payroll functions
- Reconciliations for the payroll.
- Communicate with benefit providers to ensure services are supplied according to agreement
- Actively manage the company pensions schemes and equivalent global local policies
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches the company culture
For a more in-depth conversation about the position please contact me ASAP at Kennedy Pearce with your CV!