City of London, London
£300 - £380 per day
4 months ago
Global Real Estate company in London hiring a 6 month Investment Accountant to join the team. This role is due to growth and could go perm. The role sits within a team of 10 in London.
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs.
- Take care of day to day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos including, bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation, etc.
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments.
- Respect periodic closing process timelines.
- Assist with consolidations and sub-consolidations.
- Prepare Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements.
- Provide intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable.
- Liaise with Treasury team to help ensuring adequate and consistent funding within the different structures
- Liaise with property managers and review numbers, information provided on a regular basis
- Perform consistency checks to support providing accurate information
- Asset Management, Acquisitions & Sales Support
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required.
- Support in monitoring operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes and suggest (or even participate in) Yardi enhancements.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance (ACCA is an asset)
- Min 4 years (Accountant level) of work experience in a similar field
- 2 years of real estate exposure needed
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP (IFRS and/or GAAP experience considered as an asset)