£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Investment Administrator / Personal Assistant
Up to £25,000
My Client are a leading Asset Management firm based in the heart of Chester on the hunt for a diligent, pro-active and hands on Investment Administrator to support the Director on all the client related coordination and administration.
Duties as an Investment Administrator:
- Cover all aspects of client relationship management, including incoming and outgoing communication, account opening coordination.
- Assist with the client take on process coordinating efforts with other departments within the business to ensure the smoothest possible outcome for the client.
- Be responsible for checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents, updating static client information, archiving documents and other general ad hoc administrative and office duties.
- Provide secretarial support to assist with external communication with clients.
- Provide full diary management for all relevant members of the team along with the planning and coordination of both internal and external meetings, travel arrangements and video conferencing.?
Skills the successful Investment Administrator must have:
- Strong MS Office skills
- Word (intermediate level)
- Outlook (advanced level)
- Confidence to suggest ways of improving the service currently offered
- Proactive nature, demonstrating a desire to gain efficiencies and improve procedures
- Proven ability to take the initiative, whilst working within a team.
- Prior experience within an asset management front office function will be an advantage.
Perks of working at this firm:
- Excellent internal progression and incentive programme
- Competitive benefit and bonus structure
- Friendly and dynamic environment