Up to £28000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our Client, an insurance firm based in the heart of London of City, are growing their treasury department. As an Investment and Treasury Assistant, reporting into the head of Investment and Treasury you will be responsible for supporting the team through investment monitoring, reporting and treasury related activities.
As an Investment and Treasury Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintains daily multi-currency/multi-account cash books ensuring that company's cash flow allows it to operate effectively.
- Preparation of daily / weekly cash analysis to determine cash position and liaising with banks and MMF's for accounts / deposits / redemption / transfers.
- Maintain the signatory mandates for cash and investments.
- Assist in preparation of cash and investments schedules for Syndicate for month end reporting.
- Assist in preparation of various Investment Reports for committees and board packs.
- Assisting in regulatory reporting for investment related matters in various jurisdiction both UK and overseas.
- Monitoring the compliance of the investment guidelines for the various portfolios/funds and ensuring breaches are reported correctly.
As an Investment and Treasury Assistant you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar treasury position.
- Experience with month end cash and investment reporting.
- University degree or A-levels is a minimum.
- Knowledge on any Treasury system.
- Knowledge of various Asset class and Liquidity tools.
- An interest in the financial markets and how they operate.