West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, an Investment Company based in the West End are looking to recruit an Investor Communications Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term contract. The purpose of the role is to manage our client's investment communications to deliver accurate, clear and transparent investment reports to our investors on time. As a regulated firm we have strict reporting deadlines so accuracy and the ability to work under pressure are key requirements.
Key Accountabilities for the Investor Communications Manager will include;
- To own the post-sale investor communications process for all mandatory fund reporting.
- To work closely with all relevant internal stakeholders (i.e. Company Secretarial, Fund teams, Legal, Client Services and Senior Management) to collate the relevant content and ensure the timely delivery of all investor communications.
- To manage all data list creation and maintenance, ensuring all investor and adviser data lists are in line with CRM information.
- To manage the investor reporting calendar to improve efficiency in the production of investor communications through communication of clear deadlines and lines of accountability.
- To be the key point of liaison for all third-party advisory networks receiving investor communications.
- To manage the Investor Communications Reporting Assistant.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, proactive with strong organisational and attention to details skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment is essential.
- Project management skills and experience managing multiple internal stakeholders.
- Strong ability to build relationships.
- The candidate must be competent with data.
- Advanced excel skills and proficient in the use of CRM (MS Dynamics preferred, and Click Dimensions experience would be a plus)
- Good written communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and drive to deliver innovative solutions.
- Commitment to supporting the team and wider business.