£55000 - £65000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, healthcare, pension
27 days ago
A leading investment management firm is recruiting for an Investor Relations Analyst. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the production and development of all client reporting materials, working closely with the Head of Investor Relations
- Prepare and maintain all marketing materials, including factsheets, presentations, website, KIIDs, DDQ. Ensuring all materials are kept up to date
- Assist with inbound investor enquiries, ad hoc questions, and standard due diligence materials
- Provide detailed briefing information on clients and their portfolios in advance of their meetings with portfolio managers
- Investor relations experience
- First class academic background
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund controller role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus generous benefits.