IT Project Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 DPE + Competitive Package and Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a global insurance company that are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join the team based in Central London. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of IT Project Management experience preferably form an insurance / financial services background.
- Execute industry standard project management methodologies.
- Manage and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Demonstrated mastery of detail. Able to gather, structure and track information across multiple projects with precision.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverable are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business Analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised.
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required.
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Full Software life cycle experience
- Project management certification with demonstrated expertise in Scrum and Agile
- Proven experience delivering projects within insurance industry
- Solid references and credentialsor
If you would more information please get in contact today not tomorrow.