£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
IT Support Manager
I am currently recruiting for a IT Support Manager for a marketing consultancy based in the Bristol Area. The ideal candidate must have previous support management within a fast passed enviroment and also must have extensive CRM and CMS experience.
- Ownership of the Professional Services First- and Second-Line Support function.
- Providing technical support across CRM and CMS functions
- The creation and implementation of the PS Support WOW process.
- Liaising with internal teams to prioritise and action workload across multiple clients
- Main client contacts for technical support
- Owning the briefing and management of work through partner agencies
- Managing workload and prioritisation with internal stakeholders
- Experienced Support Manager, Support Analyst or Technical Consultant
- Experience in delivering work through CRM systems such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Alterian etc
- Experience in delivering work through CMS systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla etc
- Familiar with Campaign Management in an agency or B2C environment across email, push, social, dm and other channels
- Familiar with relational databases and ELT processes
- Experience of managing jobs through ticketing systems such as Jira
- Proven experience of planning & scoping work with internal and external stakeholders
If you would like to know more information please get in contact with Shane at KennedyPearce Consulting