City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting an IT trainer for large Law firm that are based in Westminster, London. The ideal candidate must have a strong Technical Training background mainly focused of e-learning aspect of training. They are ideally looking for this person to come from a Law or professional services background, who is willing to hit the ground running and involved in inflight projects.
Core Responsibilities as an IT Trainer:
- Provide new joiner induction training and other IT Training services.
- Deliver training in various formats: one-to-one tutorials, firm-wide group sessions and webinars.
- Design, create and maintain high quality interactive and engaging learning materials including videos, tip-sheets and user guides.
- Maintain a user-friendly structured knowledge base.
- Visit users regularly to gather feedback and ensure the training service is effective and business aligned.
- Collaborate with team members in IT to create solutions to improve user experience throughout the firm.
- Evaluate and develop training services across the firm.
- Always maintain a positive, friendly and customer service-based approach in interactions with end users and internal colleagues.
- Test new development / systems and provide documentation and end user training.
Core Skill's Required as an IT Trainer
- Experience in designing IT Training scheme of work and materials.
- Experience in creating training videos and interactive exercises is preferred but not essential.
- Solid knowledge on using Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 packages:
- Word - Advanced level
- Outlook - Intermediate level
- Excel - Intermediate level
- PowerPoint - Basic level
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately