City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
6 days ago
About the role
A position has become available for a junior accountant in our clients team. In this role you will be assisting with the preparation of financial reports, income tax returns and financial statements. You will also be involved in carrying out research on a wide variety of tax topics. This is a hands on role and you will have direct client contact.
Benefits and perks
We have a small, friendly team and operate in an open plan office. Regular staff training sessions are held in house and this, combined with the on-the-job training, provides the opportunity for you to grow and develop as a professional accountant.
Thier office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm and we don't work a lot of overtime as we understand that you have a life outside of work hours.
Skills and experience
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A degree in Accounting & Finance
- the ability to work independently to solve problems
- have a high level of attention to detail
- have strong research skills
- have good time management skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be able to work in a small team environment
- 1.5+ years experience in a similar role
- PQ ACA/ACCA
- Experience in Real Estate/Property/Construction/Engineering etc.
This is a full time position with an immediate start.
Interested? If so please send us your resume/CV together with a covering letter.
Please do not contact our office by phone to enquire about this position. We will notify applicants if they reach the interview stage.