City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
My client is in the entertainment industry, who are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic individual to join a rapidly expanding business with a fantastic office environment, offering great career development and training.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly & Quarterly sales invoicing cycles
- Ensure that all debt is collected within credit terms via email and telephone.
- Credit Control of all customer accounts
- Interacting with the Business Development department to resolve customer account queries
- Weekly cash flow forecasting for the group Financial Controller.
- Weekly debtor tracker with Debt recommendations and suggestions for further action
- Providing support to the Management Accountant for items such as Accrued and Deferred income
- Daily cash & Bank reconciliations and ad hoc assistance with payments
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree Educated (2:1 and above)
- 1 years' previous relevant experience
- Excel Savvy
- A team player
- Ability to meet tight deadlines