£18000 - £20000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 2 months ago
£18,000 to £20,000
My client - a renowned accountancy and business services advisory firm with offices throughout the globe are now looking for a recent school/college/university leaver who is looking for their first role in London!
The successful Junior Administrator will provide support to 3 people including Senior Manager and Supervisor, your main duties will include:
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Helping with events
- Involved with marketing
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- General administrative duties
- Utilising spreadsheets on daily basis
The successful Junior Administrator will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Office Admin experience desirable - not essential
- A-Level minimum ideal or a graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!