City of London, London
£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
JUNIOR FINANCE ANALYST - PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT
Our client is an established name in the Property Development sector with a reputation for providing unique and sustainable solutions for their clients. The Senior Finance Analyst is looking to take on a strong set of hands to support their current growth. This role is designed to be hands on while looking for a candidate who can think outside the box working closely with operations and sales teams to ensure the continued success of the wider business.
Our client is looking for someone who is eager to learn while contributing daily to the finance function and building a strong analytical skillset.
As a Junior Finance Analyst your roles will include; but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reporting pack including consolidation of financials and key metrics, analysis, insights and commentary.
- Strategic and competitive analysis to ensure all business units are progressing in the right direction with key attention to sales, marketing and supply chain data.
- Assist the Finance Manager in developing, maintaining and improving driver-based planning, forecasting and financial reporting models.
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager in commercial reviews, deep dives and overall value adding.
- Support the creation of external packs providing an update on business performance, ensuring all data analysis results are digestible for non-financial stakeholders.
- Participate in a broad range of ad-hoc projects and analysis to influence decision making.
The Successful Candidate will have/be:
- Degree qualified in finance or exposure to the Property industry is ideal
- Advanced MS Excel skills are key to this role.
- Proven experience in complex problem solving is ideal
- Passion to grow a career in the finance/property sector