Our client is a rapidly expanding International Hospitality & Real Estate business based in the East of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Junior Finance Analyst to join the team asap. The business offer a hybrid working model.
- Preparation and reconciliation of month end files across all areas of the business
- Assist with variance analysis and commentary against Budget, Forecast and Prior Year by event.
- Prepare monthly utilisation and yields providing insights on variances to prior years.
- Assist in creation and amendment of Power BI reports.
- Work with sales team to develop best practise and improve data quality.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process supporting the Finance Analysts.
- Update Budget and Forecast templates with latest events list and ensure prior year comparisons are provided where applicable.
- Provide support in building excel based modelling and identify ways to improve existing files. Present data clearly and professionally formatted.
- Work with Systems team and Finance Analyst to assist development of Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards. Ensure that any financials reported reconcile.
- someone looking to start a career in FP&A 1 - 2 years experience
- Power BI experience added advantage