City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This role is a key asset in developing and maintaining credibility of the forecasting process within the company. They will be the lead in developing monthly, quarterly and full year forecasting to EMEA Finance. He/she will be responsible for providing strategic support to senior management including preparation of board presentations, financial presentations, KPI analysis and other ad-hoc projects requested by senior management.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- Team player used to financial reporting and analysis of business performance, trends and variants.
- Oversee the monthly/quarterly reporting of order intake and sales invoicing.
- Co-ordinate with sales leads to ensure integrity and accuracy of the CRM system to substantiate accurate forecasting.
- Monitor and update key performance indicator models, highlighting trends and analysing reasons of unexpected variance to plan/forecast.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis of orders, sales and GM%
- Communicating and providing business partner support to Sales and Operations.
- Support the Financial Controller in other ad-hoc activates as required.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision and highly organised.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Self-starter who works under own initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Good personal organisational skills.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Advanced excel skills including Pivot Tables, Graphs, Macros, V-Look ups
- Degree in Accounting or Finance desirable.
- 3-5 years' experience within Industry & Commerce.
- Accounting qualification min part qualified. CIMA AAT Etc. Essential