City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
12 months ago
Junior Legal Secretary
Up to £30,000
City of London
My client - a renowned law firm based in the heart of the City are looking for a Junior Legal Secretary to join their biggest and busiest department.
You will be providing a comprehensive Legal PA and Secretarial service to fee earners within the team - you will be performing diary management, coordinating travel, amending documents, audio/copy typing and much more!
You must have previous Legal PA/Secretary experience and ideally have Commercial Property/Real Estate experience.
This is a fantastic chance to join a busy and buzzy team with a group of very sociable PAs/Secretaries!
The successful Junior Legal Secretary will provide first-class support to Fee Earners, your main duties will include:
- Audio and copy typing
- Diary management for Fee Earners
- Booking/organising meetings, restaurants and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel
- Submitting expense claims
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices
The successful Junior Legal Secretary will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 year's Legal Sec/Legal PA/Legal Admin experience
- Ideally have experience of working within Real Estate/Commercial Property
- Experience in use of Land Registry would be advantageous
- Experience of Audio and Copy typing
- Experienced in large document amendments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!