£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
21 days ago
KennedyPearce are working with a media company based in London who are Private Equity backed and hiring due to growth in the team. Located in a busy London area you will be joining a small team. For the first year you will work 4-5 days in the office but there after once training is complete you will have a lot more flexibility.There is study support as well as an excellent all round benefits package.
Revenue & Receivables cycle:
- Managing the invoicing process, which will include preparing and issuing sales invoices and credit notes.
- Responding to external and internal queries on a daily basis.
- Working alongside the credit controller to resolve any client queries or late payments.
- Updating account information and records of clients.
Purchase & Payables cycle:
- Process supplier invoices and expenses whilst ensuring the correct nominal codes are being allocated. Reconcile and post company credit card transactions.
- Manage Balance Sheet schedules (Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Asset Register).
- Schedule and prepare weekly payment run, and post supplier payments onto the accounting system.
- Ensure all transactions that have been processed in the accounting systems are backed up by an electronic copy and referenced accordingly.
- Manage Accounts emails, maintain the current electronic filing structure.
- Monthly and ad-hoc financial support and analysis to key business unit stakeholders.
- Preparation of information for, and assistance with, annual and interim accounts, audit, tax
The ideal candidate:
- Some who is looking to work in an exciting company with ambitious plans to grow over the next 4-5 years
- Active studier or someone who has a few years experience and looking for a change in industries.
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a mentality of constant improvement of our systems and processes
- Proficient in Excel and other office products.