£22000 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits!
over 1 year ago
Up to £23,000
My client is a professional services firm based in lovely offices in the West End - they are now looking for a Junior PA to provide support to the busy Partners within one of their busiest departments.
You will need to have 6 to 12 months Office Administration/Secretarial experience - and a hardworking and driven attitude to succeed!
This is a fantastic chance to join a fun, progressive and dynamic organisation where you will have the chance to progress your career!
The successful Junior PA will provide first-class support to Partners and wider team, your duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Co-ordinating client events
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Email responses
- Website updating
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Report writing
- Letter writing/mail mergers
- Filing and archiving
- Coordinate and contribute to weekly team meetings
- Dealing with expenses
The successful Junior PA will have the following skills/experience:
- 6 to 12 months Office Admin/Secretarial experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!