£20000 - £25000 per annum
almost 1 year ago
JOB TITLE: Junior Purchase Ledger
LOCATION: West End, London
SALARY: £20000 - £25000
Exciting opportunity to join the bustling finance department of a global media firm. The successful candiate must hold some Purchase Ledger experience and be looking to settle into a role for the long haul.
The client is vibrant and dynamic, therefore it will suit someone looking for a similar environment.
This role will suit someone not studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Review purchase invoices and payments
- Posting of purchase invoices and payments
- Preparing payment run including BACS and same day transfers
- Reviewing supplier accounts to identify invoices due for payment
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations to identify missing invoices
- Reviewing debit balances on the purchase ledger
- Reviewing allocating cash receipts
- General daily accounting tasks to support the team
- Monitoring of the Accounts Payable email inbox
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience required
- This role is not suitable for anyone studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Attention to detail - essential
- Sociable personality
- Team player
- Intermediate MS Excel