£35000 - £38000 per annum
14 days ago
POSITION: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
Strategic Travel Management Company £35-39k ?Farringdon
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS PARTNER
As a it is a leader in its field with a vision to attract, develop and retain the most talented people within the industry. Delivering outstanding service to clients has remained the focus for the business.
As a Learning & Development Consultant you'll be looking after all elements of the learning cycle and will have the opportunity to implement your ideas regarding delivery of innovative learning solutions to benefit not only colleagues but clients too.
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis across the business and identify the best learning solutions, using a blended approach. You should be confident delivering learning across a number of different mediums, as appropriate.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to produce relevant and engaging e-learning solutions, where appropriate. Design e-learning using Articulate Storyline software and ensure previously designed modules are kept up to date.
- Design bespoke classroom training, to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure adequate evaluation of all training programmes and continual improvement of these.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of our LMS (Kallidus), to include: liaising with account manager; trouble-shooting problems with the platform; adding/removing content; running regular reports on training completion; ensuring all content is up to date and engaging and managing the digital training calendar
- Responsible for the management of our online appraisal system, to include: liaising with account manager; trouble-shooting problems; adding removing employees; providing training on how to use the system; running reports.
- Ownership of our Performance Management Programme, to include: managing the online appraisal system, providing training and guidance on appraisal meetings and objective setting; ensuring consistency of ratings across the different business areas.
- Ensuring competency frameworks are up to date and remain relevant. This will include working from scratch with some teams to put these into place
- Support all new starters to the business and be a source of support during their on-boarding experience.
- Deliver the new Starter Induction and Service Standards induction training to all new starters. Conduct service standards reviews, with all operational staff, 3 months after start date
- Support the implementation of apprenticeships by maintaining strong relationships with apprenticeship providers and providing necessary support to all on-programme candidates. Conduct research to provide appropriate and relevant resources to support all apprenticeship programmes.
- Work closely with our apprenticeship providers to ensure programmes are kept to the relevant time-scales
- Source relevant apprenticeship opportunities for all areas of the business, optimising our apprenticeship levy pot
- Liaise with individuals/Departmental Managers to identify performance coaching opportunities.
- Utilise a variety of coaching techniques to support competency and behavioural growth with coachees at all levels of the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Competent and confident at designing and delivering blended and engaging learning solutions
- A strong background of delivering solutions within a service driven environment
- Experience with e-learning software is essential (preferably Articulate)
- Experience in taking a learning brief and independently designing appropriate learning solutions
- Experience of utilising Apprenticeship Levy is highly desirable
- Ability to engage and drive results through people
- Experience working within Corporate Travel is desirable
- Strong team work ethic
- People oriented
- Service focused
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Good sense of humour