£23000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Legal Cashier, Colchester - An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join this leading professional services company in Colchester and undertake a variety of legal cashier duties.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the busy team. As the newly appointed Legal Cashier you will be expected to process automated bank payments, bank reconciliations, petty cash, raising and paying in-cheques, assisting with ledger enquiries and processing card payments.
* Process supplier invoices and weekly payments;
* Office and client account banking Process;
* Daily review of bank statements for unposted or unusual items;
* Process daily search fee invoices;
* Process daily credit card payments;
* Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS;
* Process office account direct debits to the nominal ledger;
* Carry out filing as necessary
- Legal accounts department experience-essential
- Organisational skills and time management
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including grade B in English Language, Literature & Maths;
This is a full time permanent Legal Cashier position.