£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Legal PA, with strong Litigation experience
My client, are a forward thinking European Law firm based in the City, who require a confident and resilient Legal PA with a solid litigation background to provide legal admin, litigation support and PA support to two Partners.
4-5 years litigation experience, with a background in production of court documents, experience in liaising with courts and being point of contact with regards litigation deadlines.
It is essential that the legal PA is highly organised and a strong communicator, supporting busy Personal Injury & Medical Negligence departments.
- Building working relationships with court clerks
- Understanding litigation processes and court deadlines
- Preparation of court document and ensuring correct bundles are in place with support from a junior.
- File management responsibilities. Opening and closing files including ensuring electronic filing systems are maintained accurately and up to date
- Undertake e-mail management (manage inbox and file e-mails), ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up by fee earners, or forwarded to another fee earner in their absence.
- Diary management responsibilities including making appointments, organising meetings and ensuring the smooth running of such meetings including ordering refreshments etc. as appropriate
- Audio and copy typing of legal documentation and correspondence to a high standard
- Proactive client liaison including take messages, pass on information and deal with simple queries.
- Work collaboratively with other secretarial support to provide a responsive and professional secretarial support service to fee earners and clients.
- Manage the production of all documents (even those not typed personally) from initiation to delivery back to the relevant fee earner, involving Document Specialists as required
- Organising conference calls on behalf of the fee earners in a timely fashion
- Prepare client registration documents, engagement/assignment letters, conflicts checks, money laundering information and audit letters, with direction from partner/fee earner
- Maintain CRM by updating InterAction and maintaining fee earner contact lists and updating calendar invites with the correct BD information