£22000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Property PA / Support Assistant for this Global Law Company based in Guildford. As Legal Support Assistant/PA you will be required to provide a high-quality service by managing the workflow, by utilising the Admin Assistant and Document Controller to ensure deadlines are met. You will be the first point of contact for the Senior Fee Earners and trainees, and with your excellent client services skills, you will build relationships with internal staff members and clients, dealing with inquiries as well as undertaking deed searches.
- Manage the production of documents and being responsible for keeping up to date with client-specific protocols and processes.
- Taking and making client-related calls managing Interaction and ensure new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information are added.
- Support fee earners in business development activities including the involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations, scheduling meetings e.g. tenders, directories, internal clients.
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up-to-date, anticipating requirements e.g. associated travel meeting rooms, drafting itineraries, preparing agendas, and circulating papers.
- Dealing with matters related to finance administration to include APRs, BACs, TTs.
- Responsible for managing the creation and maintenance of data rooms and client information in accordance with case milestones.
- Liaising with fee earners, Hub Leader, and Legal Support Managers to take instruction and liaise on work requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Preferably a minimum of 2/3 years experience as a Legal Support Assistant /PA is essential
- Previous property/conveyancing / deeds or land searches experience be preferred
- Document management/case management systems experience.
- Have excellent communication/ organisational / time management skills
- Good at investigating issues and seeing a problem through to conclusion.
- Excellent team player, sharing in team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change.
- Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively.
- Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all client communications and deliverables
Salary £22000 - £27000 (dependant on experience)