£22000 - £27000 per annum + Plus Benefits
2 months ago
Our client a Global Law Company are looking for a Legal Support Assistant to join the team based in Guildford. As Legal Support Assistant you will be required to provide a high quality, comprehensive workflow management and organisational service to fee earners in the group and exceptional client service. You will be first point of contact for the team, dealing with queries as well as undertaking deed searches.
The perfect candidate will have experience working in Legal Support, a positive can do attitude and have excellent client service skills.
- Manage the production of documents and being responsible for keeping up to date with client specific protocols and processes.
- Taking and making client related calls managing Interaction and ensure new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information are added.
- Support fee earners in business development activities including the involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations, scheduling meetings e.g. tenders, directories, internal clients.
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up-to date, anticipating requirements e.g. associated travel meeting rooms, drafting itineraries, preparing agendas and circulating papers.
- Dealing with matter related finance administration to include APRs, BACs, TTs.
- Responsible for managing the creation and maintenance of data rooms and client information in accordance with case milestone.
- Liaising with fee earners, Hub Leader and Legal Support Managers to take instruction and liaise on work requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of document management/case management systems.
- An effective communicator with an excellent customer and client service approach; striving to provide exceptional service at all times.
- Proven experience of managing client facing tasks and priorities, with a hands-on, practical approach.
- Effective at investigating issues and seeing a problem through to conclusion.
- Excellent team player, sharing in team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change.
- Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively.
- Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all client communications and deliverables.