City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum
3 months ago
A leading asset management business that focuses on long term investments. The firm have grown year on year and are hiring this role due to expansion. They have a fast paced and dynamic working environment and you will have the opportunity to contribute to high profile transactions with direct exposure to the board.
Liaising with the investment team and external advisers you will review financial and tax due diligence, review financial models including cash flows/financial projections to support transactions and investigating optimisation and restructuring opportunities. You will need to have strong technical accounting as well as M&A experience.
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures
- Developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Business partnering to wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams
- Review of fund flows for acquisitions
- Review and interrogate financial models
You must have M&A and technical accounting experience. For the later your knowledge will be deeper than just IFRS/GAAP. At least 4 years PQE in required and you can hold a CFA or Accountancy qualification.