City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus 0-50%, healthcare, pension
about 1 month ago
A well-established international investment manager is recruiting for an associate - M&A. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an associate - M&A, you will be responsible for:
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures for shareholder cash extraction
- Active role in developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Qualified CTA/equivalent tax qualification or ACA/CFA
- FS experience ideally AM/PE clients
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £75,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension.