City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
My client is a prestigious Private Equity firm is recruiting for a Management Accountant on a Temporary basis - Must be qualified/immediately available.
- Prepare management accounts, profit and loss and balance sheet reports for use by the financial controller and the board.
- Provide full commentary and variance analysis to support the board pack.
- Produce company trial balance
- Prepare key balance sheet reconciliations: accruals and prepayments.
- Maintain fixed asset register using appropriate depreciation methods.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Act as the finance super-user for the Sun accounting system - set up new users, codes, cost centres. Ensure system functioning correctly supported by the external consultant.
- Support the financial controller and finance team in other aspects of day-to-day team activities including holiday and sickness cover.
- Immediately available/1 week notice
- CIMA/ACCA/CA Qualified
- Must have worked within the Financial Services industry - Private Equity, Asset Management, Investment Management