City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Management Accountant role
Temp to Permanent role with a global media company based in the heart of London.
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts
- Analysis of variances of actual costs versus forecast.
- Preparation of notes and comments for month end Senior Management meeting
- Preparation of balance sheet submissions for subsidiary reporting units
- Submission of quarterly forecasts and budgets
- Detailed analysis and monitoring of cost accounts and updating various schedules.
- Preparation of month end accruals and prepayments.
- Processing adjustments and other journals as required
- Reconciling all group inter company accounts
- Assisting the agency with finance related queries
- Assist auditors in the half year, year-end audits, SOX audits and internal audits.
- Ad hoc reports and other projects
- Three years finance experience and confident in delivering management accounts
- Part qualified and currently in studies.
- Strong excel and a general high level of computer literacy.
- Experience of using Maconomy and Cartesis a massive advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good inter-personal skills, pro-active, an excellent communicator and the confidence to liaise with people of all levels in the agency.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy, the ability to be flexible, to be able to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and manage work load as the role will involve reporting to different managers on a day-to-day basis.
- The ability to identify and investigate problems and to come up with effective solutions.
- Demonstrate initiative to question, analyse and scrutinise data.