£50000 - £55000 per annum
AF - MA - 9270_1563199646
7 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
Our experienced Retail client is currently seeking someone that fits the below description, to join their West London based team.
Ideally, you have a minimum of 2/3 years' experience in a Management Accountant or similar role within Retail/Fashion and have fantastic analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and possess the skills to be able to interact with other team members, clients and also, both internal and external suppliers, customers and external Accountants.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role; RETAIL/FASHION/APARREL
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Account Payable, Account Receivable, Payroll and Reconciliation knowledge and experience;
- Ability to provide strategic analytical and informational support;
- Experience with management reporting processes;
- Strong Financial modelling skills i.e. integrated p&l and cash flow
- Energetic and committed; and
- Have excellent communication skills that also allow you to communicate effectively with staff, management, customers, suppliers and external accountants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing strategic analytical and informational support to the Chief Financial Officer;
- Processing general accounts and undertaking month end reconciliations;
- Assist with year end external audit
- Maintenance of fixed asset register;
- Assisting the team in various financial year end processes;
- Develop and improve management reporting processes;
- Management of insurance related matters including contract management, workers comp etc.; and
- Business partnering with our firm, as the external accountants, finance institutions, suppliers and purchasers.