City of London, London
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Range of Benefits
6 months ago
A leading health care provider out of their brand new offices in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire are searching for a bright, newly qualified Management Accountant to join their growing team. After a recent merger, this is an exciting time to come on board and have an influence on a newly forming department.
Duties of the role:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management information including firm, office and department
- Preparing and monitoring the firms cash flow forecast
- Managing the annual budget process
- Providing financial information to key staff members as and when required
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Input of monthly payroll into accounting records
A bit about you:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong management accounts preparation experience
- Line management experience
- Strong personality and communicator, confident dealing with external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
The successful applicant will be offered a lucrative salary of up to £50,000 per annum, a range of benefits including pension, health care.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further.